- June 23, 2022
- Posted by: adennison
- Category: general news
Everyone at farrierswier wishes our valued colleague of many years, Linda McMillan all the best for her retirement at the end of this month. Linda has been a stalwart of farrierswier since our inception. Linda, Shaun Dennison, Sally Farrier and Geoff Swier first worked together on the electricity reforms in the Victorian Government which started in 1994, and then went on to co-found Farrier Swier Consulting in 1999.
Working with Linda over the years we have learned some undeniable truths:
- Linda has incredibly high integrity – one of the most honorable and ethical people we know.
- She is happiest ensuring the team looks good – but she is just as comfortable in a leadership role.
- Linda has a keen intellect, high professional standards and profound perception about what others are thinking.
- Strength of character is paramount to Linda, and she is prepared to vigorously disagree on topics she has a strong view about.
- Linda has a gift for communicating complicated ideas simply. We will miss her ability to make a 10 word sentence just as clear with only 5 words.
- Most importantly, she is a kind, generous and caring person with a keen sense of humor.
To her husband Stuart we offer our thanks for being an absolute rock.
We hope to be able to draw on Linda’s expertise occasionally in the future, but in the meantime we wish her safe travels as she and Stuart hit the road for some well-earned adventures in the outback.
Linda, thank you so much for being our dear colleague, supporter and friend.